£100 (excludes the cost of the X-ray)
An x-ray is a quick and painless procedure which involves a small amount of radiation to get an image of internal structures in the body. X-rays are useful to investigate:
- Damage to bones including fractures
- Osteoarthritis in hips and knees
- Initial remote appointment with our GP
- Referral form for your most appropriate type of X-ray
- Interpretation of the X-ray report by our GP which we’ll send you via secure email
See the ‘how it works’ tab below for a step-by-step guide for this service.
Please click below to select a suitable remote appointment slot.