£100 (excludes the cost of the scan)
An MRI scan uses magnetic fields to obtain accurate images of the body without the need for any radiation. The procedure is not painful, lasts about 20 minutes and involves lying on a couch and entering a tunnel. MRIs are a useful to investigate the following:
- Head and brain
- Joints (especially knees)
- Spine to look for areas of nerve entrapment
- Initial remote appointment with our GP
- Referral form for your most appropriate type of scan
- Interpretation of the MRI report by our GP which we’ll send you via secure email
See the ‘how it works’ tab below for a step-by-step guide of this service.
Please click below to select a suitable remote appointment slot.