The Montague Clinic handles medical records in-line with laws on data protection and confidentiality.
- We share medical records with those who are involved in providing you with care and treatment.
- We share information when the law requires us to do so, for example, to prevent infectious diseases from spreading or to check the care being provided to you is safe.
- You have the right to be given a copy of your medical record.
- You have the right to object to your medical records being shared with those who provide you with care.
- You have the right to have any mistakes corrected and to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
To find out more, please download our Practice Privacy Notice by CLICKING HERE.